Tuesday 26 October 2010

My 0.1%

As someone who has been on the yougov panel for over 3 years I have often wondered why I never get asked about Welsh voting intentions.

Yesterday that changed and I took part in the YouGov poll that will (probably) be released tomorrow. I can therefore comfortably prdict 0.1% of the answers on this months poll.

As well as their usual constituency, regional & referendum questions they also asked what department people think should be protected and, interestingly, a series of questios on S4C. Do people agree with S4C being funded through BBC, attitudes to S4C and Welsh language broadcasting.

Should be interesting...

1 comment:

  1. Yep it will be out tommorow.
    ITV Wales always releases its monthly polls on the last Wednesday of each month.

    I too will be intrested in the results.

    ReplyDelete